New Student Registration
How To Register A Student
Have you recently moved to this community? Are you registering for the first time?
If you are new to the community and have school age children, the Halton District School Board has important information about registering for school.
(Click here to find where your child will go to school, or call the Planning Department for boundary inquiries at 905-335-3663, ext. 3240.)
For Transportation information, call 1-888-803-8660.
To register your child directly at the school your child must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.
If your child is not a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, you will need to contact the Immigration and Visa Co-ordinator at the J.W. Singleton Education Centre at 905-335-3663, ext. 3435.
Checklist for New Registrations
Any students who wish to register at Lester B. Pearson High School must provide the following items:
Admission Process for International Students
The Halton District School Board in Ontario, Canada is pleased to welcome International Students who wish to apply to attend school in Halton.
At this time, the Halton District School Board is accepting applications for International Students to attend schools in the city of Burlington only.
Applications for secondary International Students are being accepted at two schools – Burlington Central High School, which has English as a Second Language (ESL) support and Aldershot High School, which does not have ESL.
- PAR Implementation
- EQAO Literacy Test
- HDSB E-Learning
- School Parent Council >
- Accident Insurance
- Attendance Check (Parent Portal)
- Extra Homework Help
- Feedback Form
- Halton Health (reportable diseases list)
- New Student Registration
- Parent Guide to Reporting Online Student Absences
- Parent Resources
- Social Media Awareness
- Secondary School Health ENews
- Prospective Students
- School Cash Online
- Special High Skills Major Programs
- Specialized Programs
- Link Crew 2018 Application
- Guidance Appointment Request Form
Course Selection 2018/2019
- 2018/2019 Course Descriptions
- Online Learning Suitability Form
- E-line Course Offerings
- Course Selection Planning Worksheet - Grade 10
- Course Selection Planning Worksheet - Grade 11/12
- Final Course Availability Master - 2018/2019
- Grade 10 Course Selection Sheet
- Grade 11 Course Selection Sheet
- Grade 12 Course Selection Sheet
- Services >
- Student Services Calendar
- Specialized Programs
- School Social Worker
- Mike's Room (Academic Supports) >
- Grad Awards